⸙ Istanbul • Kusadasi • Ephesus • Pamukkale • Cappadocia • Istanbul ⸙
If you desire a unique and exceptional experience, search no more. You can embark on an exquisite tour in Turkey, covering Istanbul, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale, and Cappadocia, which includes all the bells and whistles. This tour has been designed to provide you with maximum comfort and relaxation by avoiding long bus rides and opting for domestic flights to your destinations.
Some of the most beautiful and most important touristic destinations in Turkey.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE DATES ESCORTED TRIP:
October 7th, 2023
October 21, 2023
November 4th, 2023
November 18th, 2023
Request a day by day itinerary (Click Here)
• All airport transfer services mentioned inside the itinerary
• 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
• 3 nights hotel in Kusadasi
• 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
• 7 open buffet breakfasts
• 5 lunches
• 5 dinners
• Guided Istanbul City Tour
• Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour
• Guided Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour
• Guided Pamukkale Tour
• Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
• All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
• International flights
• Insurance: All types
• Turkey entry visa
• Hotel room taxes
• Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
• Domestic flight from Istanbul to Izmir
• Domestic flight from Izmir to Kayseri / Nevseh
Istanbul: The Central Palace Taksim Hotel Istanbul
Kusadasi:5 Star Ramada Hotel & Suite
Cappadocia: El Puente Cave Hotel
- If you would rather have a private tour, you can have the chance to customize the tour itinerary based on your specific travel preferences.
- Our Tour package is very adventurous with reasonable prices because we don’t charge for the things which you didn’t get.
EXPERIENCING THE BEST OF DIWALI IN INDIA, RAJASTHAN
⸙ Delhi • Agra • Jaipur • Delhi ⸙
Radiance and Revelry,
A royal celebration…
Diwali, known as the Festival of Lights, is a major celebration in India. It involves exchanging gifts, followed by prayer ceremonies, or “pujas,” for Hindu deities like Ganesh, the elephant-headed god, and goddess Laxmi, the bringer of wealth and prosperity. People decorate their homes with countless lanterns, clay lamps called “diyas,” flowers, and fairy lights. The night sky is illuminated with colorful streaks of fireworks as everyone gathers outdoors to celebrate the auspicious occasion.
Our group has curated a royal Diwali celebration in Rajasthan, with additional exciting elements to enhance the festive atmosphere. You can have henna designs dyed on your palms to match the ethnic look you’ll be sporting when you arrive in Jaipur, where colorful turbans will be draped around your head as a welcoming gesture. The open-air bonfire sets the mood for a gastronomic adventure, with special Indian delicacies served straight from the blazing hearth at the round table dinner. As the night progresses, music and instruments will invite you to join the fun-filled dancing with the crowd. Finally, you can end the night by releasing hundreds of sky lanterns into the air, watching as they converge into a dazzling display of fireworks.
07 – 13 NOVEMBER, 2023
SPECIAL DEPARTURE WITH SEAT-IN-COACH SERVICE- GUARANTEED WITH A MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS
OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS TO RAJASTHAN (FROM JAIPUR/JODHPUR/RANAKPUR/UDAIPUR) AND OR VARANASI AND/OR KATMANDU!
Request a day by day itinerary (Click Here)
- Accommodation of 06 nights in the mentioned or similar hotels, including taxes
- Daily Breakfast + 02 Lunches + 01 Diwali Dinner + 04 Dinners in the resident hotels.
- Transfer from/to airport/hotel/airport by air-conditioned Car/Minivan/Coach with driver & assistance in English
- Baggage handling of one bag per person at airports
- Tours and excursions according to the itinerary by air-conditioned Car/Minivan/Coach with driver
- English speaking accompanying guide from (DAY 02) to (DAY 07)
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Traditional welcome at the airport with garlands made out of marigold or rose petals.
- Welcome packet with a personalized welcome letter, detailed itinerary, Map of India, a notebook with pen, pre-stamped postcards, 100 rupees per person (Indian currency) for small tips for the first day (most international flights arrive late at night, and guests find this useful for small tips to porters, etc. (before changing money at the hotel reception) and a welcome gift.
- 4 complimentary bottles of mineral water (500ml) per person per day in the vehicle
- Shoe covers to visit the Taj Mahal, temples, mosques, etc.
- Free Wi-Fi in the vehicle
- (There are some parts of the tour where signals are week and the network can be slow)
- 24/7 Concierge Service in English
- International flights and airport taxes
- Transportation, trips and excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any meals except those mentioned in the itinerary
- Passport and Visa Fees
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, phone calls, faxes, WI-FI, Massages / Spa, etc.
- Any tips for drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants, etc.
PLANNED OR SIMILAR HOTELS
Delhi: Eros Hotel Nehru Place (4* Sup) (Superior Room)
Agra: Trident Hotel (4* Sup) (Deluxe Garden View Room)
Jaipur: Trident Hotel (4* Sup) (Deluxe Garden View Room)
- If you prefer a more personalized travel experience, you have the option to book a private tour with us, which allows you to tailor the itinerary to your specific preferences.