KOMANEKA HOTEL AT BISMA
Komaneka at Bisma is about grand spaces, luxurious interiors, and a heart-lifting panorama over a valley of tropical rain forest – all just a 10-minute walk from Ubud’s Main Street.
The resort’s iconic 33-meter lap pool is the jewel of this beautiful five-hectare resort. Nestled in the tropical gardens are the resort’s own rice fields, the Wanasmara non-denominational wedding chapel, a Spa Villa with adjacent semi-circular leisure pool, and a jogging path.
Komaneka at Bisma is in an upcoming neighborhood, where small hotels and new restaurants are springing up between the rice fields.
Ideal for Families.
KOMANEKA HOTEL at BISMA
The Suite Rooms have broad balconies and beautifully appointed living spaces. Romantic one-bedroom Pool Suites with 8-meter lap pools, are perfect for a secluded honeymoon. Two-bedroom Pool Suites are ideal for families or small groups.
At the northern end of the property is the handsome, very private 3-bedroom Bisma Residence, with three free-standing pavilions whose glass walls look out into the tree tops.
Located in Bisma street as part of the center of Ubud, the Komaneka at Bisma is nestled upon the Campuhan river valley, with amazing views of the river, sloping rice fields and the coconut groves in the surrounding; this luxurious resort is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination.
Transfer on arrival and departure can be arranged with advance booking by providing travel details.
- Ubud Market: 15 minutes
- Benoa Harbor: 1 hour
- Denpasar: 45 minutes
- Ngurah Rai Airport: 1 hour
From $ 318.00 "Suite Room
(for Single or Double)"
From $ 442.00 "Family Suite Room
(for Max.3 Persons)"
From $588.00 "One Bedroom Pool Villa
(for Single or Double)"
Full board and Half Board Rates available only upon request.
- Half Board include Lunch or Dinner
- Full Board include Lunch & Dinner
Other type of accomodation is available at this Hotel, 2 Bedroom and Family Pool Villa.
Please contact us for requests and more information.
- American Breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea with Balinese and Western cakes, entitled to take in all Komaneka Resorts.
- Daily Neka Art Museum Visit includes entrance fee
- 15 times shuttle service to central of Ubud equipped with I – Pod music player
- Yoga class (Minimum 2 pax) (every Wednesday & Saturday)
- Balinese attire & dance lesson (every Monday & Thursday)
- Coconut leaf craft lesson (everyday)
- Wood carving lesson (everyday)
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner specializing in contemporary Indonesian and International cuisine. Open daily from 7 am – 11 pm.
- Lobby Bar / Open daily from 11 am – 7 pm.
- Room Service Available for 24 hours.
- Lobby Lounge
- Boutique & Gift Shop
- Infinity swimming pool overlooking the river valley and rice field.
Spa Villa concept overlooking to the Campuhan river view.
- Offer traditional Indonesian beauty and massage treatments.
- Private facilities : changing room with personal safety box, treatment room, hot and cold jacuzy, shower room and rest room.
- Spa Lounge/Spacious lounge for yoga, dance lesson, evening cocktail, etc.
- Gym Center
- Convention Hall
- Jogging Track/Length 500 meters
- Free wireless internet connection in lobby area, restaurant, convention hall, rooms and villas.
- Parking Area
- Bell Desk and Valet parking service
- Buggy Transportation
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Staffs
- Flight Schedule and Air Flight Ticket Reconfirmation Service
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Regular and express service are available
- Trekking/Three different routes are available. Cool towels, mineral water and mixed fruit juice are included.
This activity is available everyday, from 7 to 9 AM. Please book one day in advance.
- Village Tour/Watch thousands of white herons flying back to Petulu village at twilight and enjoy the wonderful rice terraces in Ceking Village every Tuesday and Friday afternoon.