KALEIDOSCOPIC INDIA PRIVATE 12 day TOUR
India is one of the world’s great civilizations and perhaps its greatest travel destination. Wildly varied in culture, history, religion and landscape, only by traveling the length of the subcontinent can one begin to scratch the surface of this vibrant nation.
On this multifaceted journey, we will take you through the picturesque state of Rajasthan. Here one can trace the courtly history and Rajput power dating back to the 6th century A.D. as you wander through noble palaces and strikingly beautiful temples in the wind swept desert cities of Jaipur, Dechu and Jaisalmer.
Traveling overland you will catch glimpses of village life that has remained unchanged for centuries. You will also visit Agra, famous for monument of love followed by Khajuraho, a place of marvelous temples, Sarai – close to nature and end your journey with a visit to Varanasi, a pious and spiritual city.
Delhi ● JODHPUR ● DECHU ● JAISALMER ● JAIPUR ● BHARATPUR ● AGRA ● JHANSI● PANNA ● KHAJURAHO ● Varanasi ● Delhi
Explore some of India’s most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Tour of Old Delhi followed by exciting rickshaw ride through the colorful bazaar
Jeep safari through Sand dunes
Admire the stunning ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur
Guided walk to local markets and historical sites
Explore the magnificent Bird sanctuary followed by visit to Taj Mahal – the extravagant monument of love
Experience sacred Hindu blessings along the Ganges
Sunrise boat ride on the Ganges
Visit to Sarnath -the site of Lord Buddha’s first sermon
Is this private tour ? yes, this is.
Length: 12 days / 11 nights
DELHI - JODHPUR - DECHU - JAISALMER - JAIPUR - BHARATPUR - AGRA- JHANSI - PANNA - KHAJURAHO – VARANASI - DELHI
FROM $3412 double sharing basis (2 adults)
Valid until March’ 2019
FROM $3747 double sharing basis (2 adults)
Valid: October 2019 - March’ 2020
This is a Luxury private Tour, (Combined 4 star deluxe & entry level 5 star accommodation)./3-4-5*& super luxury resorts/ Palaces/Hotels
We can provide you a special discounted price for more than 2 passengers.
Please contact us for requests and more information
This is our beloved "Best complete recommended private Itinerary" to better experience India in a dynamic, active, relaxed, uplifting spiritually way.
This Trip was made by us, for you, to all.
So many things to see, to feel, to do!
So many tastes, diverse landscapes, colors and good vibes!
Rest in the most amazing places and enjoy the ride!
- Explore some of India’s most impressive UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Tour of Old Delhi followed by exciting rickshaw ride through the colorful bazaar
- Jeep safari through Sand dunes
- Admire the stunning ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur
- Guided walk to local markets and historical sites
- Explore the magnificent Bird sanctuary followed by visit to Taj Mahal - the extravagant monument of love
- Experience sacred Hindu blessings along the Ganges
- Sunrise boat ride on the Ganges
- Visit to Sarnath -the site of Lord Buddha’s first sermon
DURATION: 12 days
Please download the complete Itinerary in PDF format.
Remember: This can still be tailored to match your needs!
INCLUDED IN TOUR:
- Accommodation on twin share basis for a total of 11 nights as per the hotel mentioned or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel and mentioned meals.
- Services by a private air conditioned vehicle as specified below, for all transfers, drives, sightseeing and excursions:
- 02 – 03 pax: Toyota Innova
- 04 – 06 pax: Tempo Traveler
- 07 – 14 pax: Mini Coach
- Services of English speaking local guide up to 3 pax (No guide will be provided during Abhaneri visit) and accompanying guide from 4 pax onward
- Entry Fee at the monuments (one visit only) as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Jeep ride to the ascent of Amber Fort
- Exclusive boat ride in Varanasi
- Bottled water in the vehicle throughout the tour
- All applicable taxes.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Items of personal nature such as phone calls, fax, meals not mentioned, camera fees at the monuments (if applicable), bottled drinks, bottled water during meals, tips etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Indian visa and visa fees.
- Guide services in Abhaneri
- International airfares and taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusions.
Please contact us for more information
- The rates quoted above are in United States Dollar (USD).
- Taj Mahal in Agra is closed on Friday
- Visit to Chandni Chowk in old Delhi is not recommended on Sunday as the local market is closed.
- Hotel Check-In 1400, Check-out time 1200 NOON.
- Flight timings are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airfares quoted are based on current availability and may change at the time of booking. Luggage allowance for domestic flights is 15 kg checked in baggage and 7 kg hand luggage.
- Rates include all taxes applicable at the time of quotation. Extreme currency fluctuations may cause the total tour price to increase at any time prior to final prices are subject to change with any increase in the cost.
- Allexpeditions reserves the right to modify itineraries and/or substitute hotels of a reasonably similar quality, when available, should circumstances beyond our control deem it necessary.
- The transportation arrangements includes visitation within city limits only.
- Guests traveling from the continent of North America/South America to India can avail the E-tourist visa facility. For the complete details, please visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html (a 5 day process application must be considered).