KOMANEKA TANGGAYUDA HOTEL UBUD BALI
A hidden sanctuary in the village of Tanggayuda, ten minutes drive west of Ubud, this very special resort is green and spacious, with cool air at a slightly higher elevation. Throughout the grounds are tall tropical fruit trees, giving shade and invigorating the air.
Here the architecture is bold, spacious, and contemporary. Most of the rooms are pool villas, with complete privacy and luxurious interiors. The prestigious Bale Daja Residence is a two-story villa with large L-shaped pool and expansive living spaces.
The handsome open-air Batukaru Restaurant (a non-smoking venue) and rooftop Twilight Terrace have views to the sacred Batukaru volcano.
The reception building overlooks a lawn-carpeted coconut grove which functions as the hotel’s central courtyard, for daily afternoon tea and special performance events, and houses a conference room, library, yoga studio, and a spacious boutique. Nearby is the beautiful wooden Spa House.
Ideal for our clients that love privacy and excellence.
KOMANEKA TANGGAYUDA HOTEL IN UBUD BALI
Hidden away in a peaceful location with beautiful views over the Oos River, Komaneka at Tanggayuda is a small villa resort. Located at Tanggayuda in Kedewatan village, it is only 15 minutes by car from Ubud with easy access to temples, cultural performances, museums, artists’ villages, galleries, art shops and restaurants.
This sister hotel of Komaneka at Monkey Forest has the same attention to details such as carved local volcanic stones surrounding each bath, and an old traditional house as the restaurant. Each large and luxurious villa has a private outdoor area, plunge pool and open-air pavilion.
Transfer on arrival and departure can be arranged with advance booking by providing travel details.
- Ubud: 15 minutes
- Benoa Harbor: 1 hour
- Denpasar: 1 hour
- Ngurah Rai Airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
From $ 481.00 Valley Pool Villa
(for Single or Double)
From $ 405.00 Courtyard Pool Villa
(for Single or Double)
From $ 341.00 Garden Villa
(for Single or Double)
Full board and Half Board Rates available only upon request.
- Half Board include Lunch or Dinner
- Full Board include Lunch & Dinner
Please contact us for requests and more information.
- Ameerican Breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea with Balinese and Western cakes, entitled to take in all Komaneka Resorts.
- Daily Neka Art Museum Visit includes entrance fee
- 13 times shuttle service to central of Ubud equipped with I – Pod music player
- Yoga class (Minimum 2 pax) (every Monday & Thursday)
- Gym facility equipped with Life Fitness
- Balinese attire & dance lesson (every Wednesday and Saturday)
- Coconut leaf craft lesson (every Monday and Friday)
- Wood carving lesson (every Thursday)
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES ( Upon Request)
- Candle Light Dinner
- Candle Light Dinner
- Romantic Moonlight Dinner
- Romantic New Moon Dinner
- Exotic Tanggayuda Barbeque
- Red Light Special Dinner
- Tree Top Picnic Cooking Lesson
- Balinese Dance
- Photo Memory
- Balinese Wedding Photo Memory
Private one-bedroom pavilion with private courtyard, king bed, day bed, spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub. Minibar, air conditioning, CD player & DVD player, wide screen LCD TV with HDMI ready-input, Apple TV, IDD phone, in-room safety deposit box, bathrobe and slippers.
COURTYARD POOL VILLA
Private one-bedroom pavilion with garden view, secluded 1.5 meter-deep plunge pool in rear courtyard with poolside pavilion and large bathtub of volcanic stone. King or Hollywood twin bed, sofa, spacious bathroom with shower. Minibar, air conditioning, CD player & DVD player, wide screen LCD TV with HDMI ready-input, Apple TV, IDD phone, in-room safety deposit box, bathrobe and slippers.
VALLEY POOL VILLA
Private one-bedroom villa with spectacular views of the valley, plunge pool, king bed, day bed, spacious bathroom with shower and large bathtub of volcanic stone. Mini-bar with espresso maker, air-conditioning, CD player & DVD player, wide screen LCD TV with HDMI ready-input, Apple TV, IDD phone, in-room safety deposit box, bathrobe and slippers. Private veranda and garden pavilion.
Other type of accomodations are available at this Hotel upon request, Please contact us for more information.
Warung Kudus Restaurant
It is an authentic pavilion taken from Kudus area (east of Java), decorated by a Javanese style calligraphy which is heavily shielded from the sun with a traditional Javanese clay roofs and designed with high peaked ceilings exudes tropical warmth and culture.
Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner specializing in Balinese and Indonesian fusion cuisine (all day menu). Open daily from 7 am to 11 pm.
A secluded opened air pavilion restaurant overlooking to surrounded valley view designed in high peaked ceiling and traditional Balinese thatched roof with Javanese ethnic decoration in a tranquil plateau elevated to capture the mystique and timeless beauty of rural Ubud. Serves lunch and selections of wines, spirits and cocktails. Perfect for early evening aperitif. Open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Room Service
- Gift Shop
- Fine Art Gallery /Managed by the resort owner, who is from a family of art connoisseurs that founded the Neka Art Museum. Exhibits high quality contemporary artworks by local and international artists.
- Open daily from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Library /Open 24 hours.
- Large Main Swimming Pool/Free use salty infinity edge pool dramatically overlooking the river valley.
- Safety box available.
- Spa / Komaneka Spa is an oasis of serenity and natural splendor for those seeking deep relaxation of mind and body. Open daily from 9 am to 9 pm, offering traditional Indonesian beauty and relaxation massage treatments. Free hot Jacuzzi & Steam Room facility.
- Meeting Room
- Gym / Open daily from 7 am to 9 pm.
- Free wireless internet connection from lobby, restaurant, library and throughout hotel area.
- Buggy Service
- Free service for guest convenience and available at anytime.
- Safe Deposit Box
- Safe deposit box are also available in the lobby in case if guest needs to store their valuable things.
- Luxurious Cars/Comfortable vehicles are provided for drop-off and pick-up service, sightseeing or for shuttle service.
- Balinese Kitchen /This building surrounded with botanical garden which used for having Balinese cooking lesson companied by the Chef.
- I-pod / I-pod is available at front desk and it is free to borrow.
- Baby Cot
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Day/Night Program Planning
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitter
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Staff In-Charge
- Baggage Service
- Housekeeping Day and Night Service
- Postal Service
- Airline Reservation and Flight Confirmation
- Afternoon Tea
- Shoe-shine Service
- Wake-up Call Service
- Car/Motorbike Rental
- Valet Parking Service
- Medical service and Doctor on-call
- White water rafting
- Sightseeing program
- Special talks on Balinese culture
TIRTA WANGI SPA
Tirta Wangi Spa is named for the water features in the garden of the spa. Tirta means 'holy water' in Balinese, and wangi means 'fragrant', a reference to the heady scent of spices used in the spa treatments. The spa villa is situated near the reception building of Komaneka Tanggayuda, among luscious tropical gardens, creating an atmosphere of tranquility and fresh air. A Jacuzzi pool is sheltered under a pretty Balinese pavilion in the garden courtyard.
Tirta Wangi Spa was designed as a luxurious sanctuary with a villa concept. Professional staff provide healing and beauty treatments such as facials, traditional massage, and body scrubs, drawing on ancient Indonesian herbal recipes. Tirta Wangi Spa offers a variety of natural products, including luxurious Babor spa products, augmented by the peaceful ambience of the resort's mature gardens. The spa also has a salon for beauty treatments and a steam bath, as well as changing rooms, showers, and safety deposit boxes.
Tirta Wangi Spa is not limited to in-house guests only, but is open to anyone wishing solitude, ample space, and complete privacy in these rejuvenating treatments.
Tirta Wangi Spa is open daily from 9 am until 9 pm.