FEEL THE ENCHANTED GALAPAGOS ISLANDS 6 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
Explore Quito with its rich cultural legacy, feel and discover the unique wildlife and fascinating Galapagos Islands, visit the ecotourism mecca of world, visit the Galapagos islands.
Discover Quito and feel the Enchanted, The Galapagos Islands
Two of the world’s leading “MUST SEE” destinations: Quito (World Cultural Heritage Site) and the Galapagos Islands (World Natural Heritage Site).
FROM $ 2,094,00 PER PERSON (4-5 passengers): (Min. 2 passengers)
Rate includes the assistance of a bilingual naturalist guide from mainland**
If there are more than 4 travellers, we can provide you a special discounted price. We have special rates for private tours if you are interested in doing your tour on private basis.
Please contact us for requests and more information
DAY 1: WELCOME TO ECUADOR Arrival to Quito, accommodation.
DAY 2: QUITO CITY TOUR After breakfast our guide will pick you up in your hotel in order to go to the colonial site of Quito where you will walk through the Main Plaza, the Government Palace, the Cathedral and some of the most important churches built around the XVI and XVII centuries. Return to the hotel, free afternoon and overnight.(B)
DAY 3: QUITO – GALAPAGOS: HIGHLANDS OF SANTA CRUZ This day you will travel to one of the most amazing places of the world, The Galapagos Island. This group of 13 major islands and dozens of smaller islets and rocks, all the result of volcanic activity, certainly appears to be out of this world. Once in Galapagos islands, our guide will be waiting for you in order to depart to Puerto Ayora, on route you will stop in a private farm where you are able to see the famous Giant tortoises in the wild. Overnight.(B.L)
DAY 4: KAYAKS TOUR – CHARLES DARWIN RESEARCH STATION After breakfast you will depart to Itabaca Channel, short briefing and instructions about the basic techniques before of starting your kayak adventure, along the route you will enjoy of the amazing landscape, clear waters and if you are lucky you can find some species like: marine iguanas, sea lions, shorebirds, etc. In the afternoon you will visit the Charles Darwin Research Station where you will learn at first hand of the conservation and research efforts in the islands seeing the tortoise hatchlings and breeding programs which are saving several races of tortoises from extinction. Overnight.(B)
DAY 5: DAY TOUR TO AN UNINHABITED ISLAND After breakfast you will visit an uninhabited island like: Bartholomew, Seymour, Plazas or Sta. Fe depending on the availability and Galapagos National Park regulations. Depending on the daily tour you can expect to see: Sea lions, land iguanas, marine iguanas, tropical birds like Nazca boobies, bifurcated tailed gulls, swallow-tailed gulls, red-billed tropic birds, white tip sharks and tropical fishes. Snorkeling time, lunch onboard and late afternoon you will return to Puerto Ayora to your hotel. Overnight. (B.L)
DAY 6: SANTA CRUZ - BALTRA – QUITO - After breakfast you will be transferred to Baltra airport in order to catch your flight back to Quito. (B)
*B=breakfast *B.L=Breakfast and LunchItinerary subject to change based on local conditions and Galapagos National Park regulations.
- Private transfers airport – hotel – airport in Quito
- 2 nights of accommodation based on double room in the selected hotel (category 3, 3 Superior, 4 y 5 *****)
- Private Quito city tour (3 hours)
- Private transfers Baltra airport – hotel Puerto Ayora – airport
- 3 nights of accommodation in Santa Cruz based on double room in the selected hotel (category 3, 3 Superior, 4 y 5 *****)
- Daily breakfast
- Meals as described in the itinerary
- Excursion to the Highlands of Santa Cruz (private service with lunch)
- Kayaks tour + Charles Darwin Station excursion (private service)
- 1 daily excursion to uninhabited island onboard of Tourist or Tourist superior yacht
- Bilingual naturalist guide certified by the Galapagos National Park
- Basic snorkeling equipment (fins, tuba and mask)
- Migration Transit Control Card (US$ 20.00)
- Air ticket to/from Galapagos islands (US$ 570,80)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100.00, US$ 50 Canada),
- Meals not specified,
- Wetsuits for snorkeling,
- Soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Tips and personal expenses.
Special rates for more than 4 passengers. Private tours available if you are interested in doing your tour on private basis.
Please contact us for requests and more information.