4X4 DISCOVER OMAN AND DUBAI
Discover the ancient roots of Arabia in Oman, a country where Bedouin culture blends with the vibrant legacy of Indian Ocean trade routes. Discover and uncover treasures the distinctive landscapes south of Muscat and discover the natural wonders and ancient ruins of the Oman.
Arrive in Muscat, Oman’s port capital, surrounded by mountains and desert. Ancient landmarks looming over Muscat Harbor. Embark on a soft adventurous trip to the great desert of Oman known as the “Wahiba Sands” of Oman in a 4×4 wheel drive travel tour through small villages and towns, walk along the traditional and craft “Souk”, the famous Persian bazaar. Traditional mud houses dated back from 400 years, stunning landscapes will enchant you!
Discover the true beauty of Dubai, from fine dining and nightlife to sightseeing, it’s a truly international oasis that attracts entrepreneurs, adventurers and pleasure-seekers alike.
Oman and Dubai 10 day fun travel tour 4x4 adventure
Embark on a soft adventurous trip to the great desert of Oman known as the "Wahiba Sands" of Oman in a 4x4 wheel drive travel tour through small villages and towns, walk along the traditional and craft "Souk", the famous Persian bazaar and discover the true beauty of Dubai.
FROM $ 2752.00 PER PERSON (4-5 passengers)
If there are less or more than 4 travelers, we can provide you a special discounted price.
Please contact us for requests and more information
DAY 01: ARRIVAL MUSCAT
You will arrive at the Muscat International Airport. Upon arrival at the General arrival lounge you will be met by our friendly & efficient Smart Travel & Tourism chauffeur.
check in (Standard Check-in time is 15:00hrs)
DAY 02: ARRIVAL MUSCAT.-HALF DAY MUSCAT CITY TOUR
DAY 03: MUSCAT-WADI ARBYEEN-BIMMAH SINK HOLE-WADI SHAB-RAS AL HADD
DAY 04: RAS AL HADD-SUR DHOW FACTORY-WADI BANI KHALID-WAHIBA DESERT
DAY 05: WAHIBA-SINAW-BIRKAT AL MOZE-NIZWA
DAY 06: NIZWA FORT & SOUQ- JABREEN CASTAL-BAHAL FORT & OSIS-MISFAT AL ABRAYEEN
DAY 07- MIFAT AL ABRAYEEN-AL HAMRA-BAIT SIFAH MUSEUM-MISFAT AL ARBAYEEN-WADI NAKHAR-JABEL SHAMS
DAY 08- JABEL SHAMS-BILAD SIYT-SNAKE CANYON-WADI BANI AUF-NAKHAL FORT-MUSCAT AIRPORT
DAY 09: HALF DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR
DAY 10: Departure to Dubai international airport.
Detailed Itinerary can be found HERE
- Hotel Transfers
- Hotel Accommodation and Daily Breakfast
- All the sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- All Tours & Sightseeing with 4X4 wheel Drive
- Complimentary water during the Tour
- Turtle watching reservation charges, Museum & fort Tickets
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Half day Dubai city tour with English speaking driver only
- Dubai Dinner Cruise with English speaking driver only
Complementary mineral water per person during city tour
- Air Fare
- VISA charges.
- All meals other than mentioned.
- Personal Expenses (Telephone bills, extra meals, drinks, laundry etc)
- Optional Tour not mentioned in the Itinerary
Special rates for less or more than 4 passengers available.
Please contact us for requests and more information.
- All tours are guided & on private basis.
- Booking can be made on first cum first services basis.
- If any supplement will be applicable by hotel for special occasion then the same will be informed and applied, especially for Christmas and New Year period.
- Hotel supplement applies
- Maximum 04 PAX can be accommodated in a 4 Wheel Drive
DUBAI YEARLY EVENTS:
Dec 2016 – 2Jan 2017 – New Year
Jan – Feb 2017 – Arab HealthFeb – Mar 2017 – Gulf Food
All Museum / forts visits are subject to change without notice. Museums are normally closed on, Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays. Similarly visits to forts may be changed without notice since certain forts are often closed temporarily for renovations on a regular basis.
** The Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque in Muscat can be visited between 0800 – 1100 hrs on working days from Saturdays to Thursdays and it remains closed on Friday and public holidays